What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a mind reprogramming technique using the combination of hypnosis and therapy to overcome the obstacles that you are facing.
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is bypassing the conscious mind, to access the subconscious mind, allowing both parts of the mind to receive the same message. It is an altered state of mind created by deep physical and mental relaxation.
Past & Present uses of Hypnosis
Hypnosis has been used for centuries. Dr. James Esdaile used hypnosis during operations and brought the post-operative death rate from 50% down to less than 8% merely by using hypnosis! Hypnosis was even documented to have been used during major surgeries such as amputations and the removal of tumors. During the 1960’s anesthetic drugs came along and was thought of as being a faster anesthetic, consuming less of the doctor’s time.
Hypnosis is making a huge comeback now. Currently, hypnosis is used in hospitals in Europe and in private hospitals in the U.S.A. as an alternative anesthetic.
With all of its many benefits, hypnotherapy is quickly becoming the next big thing!
Benefits of Hypnotherapy
- It is all natural
- It is fast and very effective
- It gives you a deeper understanding of yourself
Areas Hypnotherapy Can Help*:
- Sports Performance Enhancement: Get into the zone quickly & easily each and every game. Most of the game is mental, after all!
- Weight Reduction: Break free from unhealthy food habits & relationships
- Pain Management: Up to 85% of pain can be psychological
- Boost Happiness: Happiness is a state of mind
- Conquer Fears & Phobias: Become the brave person you want to be
- Reduce Anxiety & Increase Relaxation: Let go & give yourself the well-deserved break
- Healing & Recovery: Studies prove hypnosis can alter your autonomic system
- Improve Sleep: Retrain your mind to catch those healthy & much needed z’s
- Build up Confidence: Become that confident person you’ve always dreamed of being
- Memory Enhancement: Improve upon your exam skills or relocate distant memories
And much more… The mind is limitless!
Celebrities who have used hypnosis:
- Tiger Woods used hypnosis to help him block out distractions and achieve laser-focus on the golf course.
- Ellen Degeneres, Matt Damon, Drew Barrymore, Ben Affleck, Samuel L. Jackson, Ashton Kutcher and Charlize Theron stopped smoking with hypnosis.
- Jessica Alba used hypnotherapy to help during pregnancy, while pregnant with her second child
Throughout her career Kirsten has developed her own successful and proven protocol, in which she helps a client to achieve their goals. Her work has been noted by doctors and hospitals.
Not all hypnotherapists are the same!
The training, education, skill, techniques and price varies dramatically between hypnotherapists as this is an unregulated industry.
Think about it this way: hypnotherapy is therapy. Use the same discretion when finding a hypnotherapist as you would any other therapist.
While a professional hypnotherapist may have a higher fee than other therapists, less sessions are required to achieve results. Therefore, you save money!
How effective is Hypnotherapy?
Here is a comparison study **:
Psychoanalysis : 38% recovery after 600 sessions
Behaviour Therapy : 72% recovery after 22 sessions
Hypnotherapy : 93% recovery after 6 sessions
Throughout my career, I’ve had the pleasure of helping people to empower themselves and attain the life they desire. I’ve helped people to obtain phenomenal results such as overcoming chronic pain, fibromyalgia, OCD, phobias, illnesses, low-confidence and have even helped a person to get out of a wheelchair and walk.
Your mind is a powerful force- it’s time you started believing it and using it to acquire the results you desire.
If you are interested in finding out more about hypnotherapy and how you can finally achieve your goals, contact Kirsten Bloomquist for a FREE consultation.
Disclaimer: it is important to seek your medical doctor’s advice for any health concerns or questions you may have. Hypnotherapy is a complementary therapy and is not intended to treat or cure health ailments.
* Some issues may require a doctor’s referral
** American Health Magazine 2006